on 4/15 at 5:01 pm see brett run home. I went to his office a couple of nights ago and I couldn't find him in his room. I am not kidding there were piles of folders stacked on his desk, floor and every shelf was completly full. He says I won't see him until Tuesday night. I can see why now. If I could change the first cartoon caption to read, There is only one accountant for every 2,187 of us. This is so true as I watch my husband work long hard hours these past few weeks. We love you Brett. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Love you Brett!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
5 more days till tax day and have you filed yet all you procrastinators!
Posted by Dagley Family at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment