Saturday, May 10, 2008

LA Sucks!


This is the chanting we heard after the game all the way down the stairs and outside the building. It was a great game. What a fun night we had. We ate dinner with Sean and Ariel at the Gateway and then went over to the game. There was so much energy at the game. I haven't been to a game since I was pregnant with Teagan and we had to leave because of the smell of beer. Everyone got a shirt to wear for game 3 against LA Lakers. So what's up with the refs not calling fouls on the Lakers? I think my ears have recovered from the loud noise plus all the screaming for David Archuletta. Go JAZZ!

1 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Hmm.. You two were wearing matching shirts long before last night!!! Sounds like yall had fun. Where was our ticket?