Friday, May 30, 2008

tagged...

My sister tagged me. I really don't do these things. When I get them in an email I just delete. But here we go ( I should leave all my sister's answers cuz we basically have the same likes).

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? I do have a soul mate and happily attached.
B. BEST FRIEND? Today it is Brett.
C. CAKE OR PIE? Angel food cake
D. DAY OF CHOICE? Sunday! Just a nice relaxing day.
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Highspeed Internet, deoderant, gum, running shoes (it use to be contacts but not anymore).
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? neither cant stand the texture
H. HOMETOWN? Anchorage, Ak
I. INDULGENCE? Dr. Pepper, pedicures
J. JANUARY OR JULY? July of course!!! Bring on the heat!
K. KIDS? 3 including Brett.
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? The gospel and my family
M. MARRIAGE DATE? Summer of 1999
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 3 brothers and 2 sisters
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? sight of blood or an open wound.
Q. QUOTE? The longer I run the smaller the problems become.
R. REASON TO SMILE? Why look so gloomy. Life is too short
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman. Brett wears a superman shirt and Teagan loves Superman. She tells everyone Her dad can fik everything. Probably because he is superman in her eyes. She says Fik it.
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE Pay attention! Heather, Rebecca, Jen and One person who really wants to do this..
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: Use to roll down in a tin garbage can on a commercial street with my friends when I was about 6. Loved doing this.
V. VEGETABLES? Green beans, carrotts
W. WORST HABIT? bitting my nails
X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Never had an X-ray so Ultrasound.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Love Sub sandwiches.
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? tauries

2 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Ha Ha!! I love how you added Brett as a kid. You know what Ray told me the day I got married? Getting married is more like adopting a small child!!! ha ha

Heather said...

Wow! Rolling down a hill in a garbage can - suddenly my childhood seems incomplete - I can totally see my kids loving that. I see the tag - I'll put it on my "things to do" list.