Sunday, July 06, 2008

Let freedom ring..... 4th of July camping by Perception Park

firework show in huntsville

Brett, Kelty and Teagan floating down the south fork river.

I think we spent hours on the river for three days.


Brett and Kelty on the river

Grandma Dagley and Teagan on the river. Teagan had so much fun. Mike caught a gardner snake and Teagan pet it. Fearless!


Waiting for the firework show. Kelty had been up all day playing hard and then once we got in the truck and turned on the motor she was out. I couldn't even get her to wake up for the fireworks and the loud noises didn't wake her up either.

2 comments:

montanawildflower said...

Looks like you guys had a blast over the holiday weekend! I hear it's been pretty hot there so I'm sure anything with water involved was a welcome relief. Have a great week!

Heather said...

Your 4th of July weekend looks like fun. I think we are gonna have to check out that campground - but not this year - I'm all camped out for now, however, I do think we need to make a trip to the zoo.