Steph thats really cute! And your girls look sooooo old! well, not so old but older! They are growing up so fast. You better be enjoying this- it's like that country song- "youre gonna miss this.." Love ya guys!
Steph loves to run marathons, and jump on the trampoline with her girls and absolutely adores Brett! Brett enjoys golfing, playing basketball and wakeboarding. We are still trying to figure out the parenting thing and our daughters are giving us great practice. Kelty loves anything to do with princesses and the color pink. Teagan loves cars and dinosaurs.
4 comments:
Steph thats really cute! And your girls look sooooo old! well, not so old but older! They are growing up so fast. You better be enjoying this- it's like that country song- "youre gonna miss this.."
Love ya guys!
You are pretty creative - I am impressed! Your husband.
cute cute cute smilebox....now I just need to teach you how to do the real stuff:)
Those pages are darling! What a fun way to have all your vacation pics. You guys travel all the time - I'm jealous! :)
Post a Comment