Kellie- Still learning...like trying to crop those elements to place differently on the page. Practice..Practice...Practice right? I wonder waht grade my teacher would give me for this?
Alright, you've passed me up in the digital scrapbooking world, are you taking a class? I need to get into photoshop and expand my capabilities, I love the font and colors!
STEPHANIE!!!! hi, I'm so glad we bumpbed into eachother out here in the big WWW! I love blog surfing, its so interesting to see how we are really all connected! I am shocked if your telling me you haven't ordered christmas cards yet. I unfortunatley am not in a place to do them this year. We just made a big move to Idaho this week, we now live up by Idaho Falls. Weird right? We've decided to live like gypsies and be adventerous! I got a job with a scrapbook company up here. Your blog is so cute. I'm going to add it to mine so i can keep up on "life with the dagley's." What's new with Arbinger? ok, this is looking more like a novel than a comment. I'll email you as soon as i get my computer set up and functioning properly. miss ya!
Steph loves to run marathons, and jump on the trampoline with her girls and absolutely adores Brett! Brett enjoys golfing, playing basketball and wakeboarding. We are still trying to figure out the parenting thing and our daughters are giving us great practice. Kelty loves anything to do with princesses and the color pink. Teagan loves cars and dinosaurs.
9 comments:
Cute! It looks like you are figuring out the layers thing in photoshop.
cute lay out.. Looks like you are paying attention in class.. hee hee... SOO CUTE
Where in the world is this at? It's beautiful!!
Kellie- Still learning...like trying to crop those elements to place differently on the page. Practice..Practice...Practice right? I wonder waht grade my teacher would give me for this?
A for sure! This is beautiful Steph! Great job! I cannot get over all those leaves! Amazing!
Alright, you've passed me up in the digital scrapbooking world, are you taking a class? I need to get into photoshop and expand my capabilities, I love the font and colors!
Steffie-Poo.... guess who? :D
Super cute blog! And your girls are beautiful.
Kandice
aka Sista Alex
STEPHANIE!!!! hi, I'm so glad we bumpbed into eachother out here in the big WWW! I love blog surfing, its so interesting to see how we are really all connected! I am shocked if your telling me you haven't ordered christmas cards yet. I unfortunatley am not in a place to do them this year. We just made a big move to Idaho this week, we now live up by Idaho Falls. Weird right? We've decided to live like gypsies and be adventerous! I got a job with a scrapbook company up here. Your blog is so cute. I'm going to add it to mine so i can keep up on "life with the dagley's." What's new with Arbinger? ok, this is looking more like a novel than a comment. I'll email you as soon as i get my computer set up and functioning properly. miss ya!
What a cute collage! How are you by the way? Still running a lot?
Post a Comment