Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun night at Mueller Park




The Larson family invited us to have FHE with them at Mueller park last night. It is so amazing up there with the leaves changing. We had so much fun. We made s'mores and sat around the fire talking and laughing. Issac even gave us a lesson sort of. He told two great stories to my girls and Teagan loved her story. We missed you Wolfe family and we hope Mike is better. I also hope Rebecca isn't sick of me yet. We spent most of Friday together and then Monday morning we ground wheat and I had fun making a mess. Thank you Rebecca and Dan for a fun night.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I could never get sick of you! We have had such a great time hanging out with you guys!
See you Thursday!

Paige said...

We LOVE Mueller Park & it's so beautiful up there right now! Looks like fun... I could eat S'Mores every day! :)