Sunday, October 26, 2008

What's on Teagan's wish list......

Today was stake conference. It's difficult for me as a parent to get my girls ready for a 2 hour session when I think I already know what the outcome will be like but every conference we go and try to last just a little longer then the last time. This particular day the girls did very well for the first hour and then their little busy bodies just couldn't sit any longer. Brett and I took turns walking the girls around. I was walking Teagan around and she was noticing all the little babies and telling me how cute they were. I would agree with her. She even saw a friend of hers from pre-school and tugged on my hand and said mommy she is my friend with a huge smile. That was comforting to me to know she has a friend at school. While standing in the back I said hi to our relief society president, Monica who was holding her 1 month old baby and Teagan asked if she could touch him. She put her hand on his arm and looked up at me so sincerely with those beautiful big eyes and said mommy, I want a baby brother, please mommy please. I gave her the only answer I could think of quickly since it is getting close to Christmas and this is my reply to whatever the girls ask me for........ You will have to ask Santa..... ?????

5 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Is it on your wish list too?

Josh and Jay said...

Just think...you would not have to buy the boy anything new. He can have all of Teagan's old cars, toys and underwear!!

Dagley Family said...

Jay - aren't you funny. You didn't even comment on Warren Miller. Figures since you are living in Nevada you aren't a fan of cold and snow. Kidding!

Anonymous said...

What did Santa a.k.a. Brett say?

Paige said...

Does Santa bring things like that? That is so funny! Your girls are too cute! Hayden asked tonight if we could have 6 kids in our family. Tell Teagan not to let him know if Santa grants her wish! :)