Sunday, October 12, 2008

What! Snow! Really?

Brett - saving our tree from the heavy snow


Remember doing this when you were a kid? I admit I still do it. Except for the yellow stained snow.

First the snowman of the year which by the way is a princess. Do you like how Teagan has outgrown her snow outfit from last year. Time to go shopping for winter gear.

Two days earlier before the snow storm.

4 comments:

Cody and Jayla Campbell said...

oh my gosh steph your girls are SOOOO CUUUTE! I wish i was as good as blogging as you are! I'm just really good at reading others! I'm so sad you deleted the "100 things about you" post. I only got half way down the list the other night and was coming back to learn more about you. lol!

Kristy said...

I wish we were as smart as you guys to beat the trees! Ours lacked saving on this early snow fall.

Rebecca said...

I like the shorts and boots Brett! Classic!

ariel said...

i love their cute vests :)