Monday, January 26, 2009

Things that made me so happy today




1). Freshly fallen snow and the storm that cleaned out all that gross air. I had fun running in the snow this morning.

2). Eating a whole pack of cotton candy bubble gum. My favorite!! This makes me really happy and then blowing big bubbles.

3). Getting adjusted at my chiro appt. My body is falling apart.

4). Teagan telling me I am HOT!! It made me smile and only wish. The other day Kelty told me I was pretty and Teagan said no she isn't and I looked at her like hey? She yelled mommy isn't pretty she is HOT! Brett has taught her well.

5). Taking a 45 minute nap. I hardly ever take naps unless it is a Sunday and well I haven't been able to do that for awhile.

6). Being reminded I have 4 more days until sunny warm weather! Looking forward to the weekend.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sounds like you have a lot to be happy about today. And yes Steph... YOU ARE HOT!

Josh and Jay said...

What is the chiro doing to your back? How long has he told you you need to go to him for adjustments?