Sunday, March 30, 2008

april showers, may flowers and spring can't make up its mind






...so Brett brought home flowers on friday excitted for spring however the pessimist inside me said it is suppose to snow on saturday and besides aren't we suppose to plant flowers around may? I don't know these things I should but i grew up in alaska where we didn't mow our lawns or plant gardens or flowers. This is a whole new experience for me. Since it didn't snow saturday like all the weather people predicted for saturday we decided to plant our flowers. The girls had fun until Kelty told me that jack frost bit her and she wanted to go inside and Teagan's hands were so cold too. Probably holding the water pail didn't help.

1 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

So I heard that it did snow. Did your flowers get snowed on?