Saturday, April 05, 2008

Happy Birthday to us from Mom and Dad



In the month of April there are 4 out of the 6 smith siblings who have a birthday. Last night my mom treated the girls to a pedicure and dinner. Jaimie came up from Vegas for the Conference weekend and we celebrated our birthdays. Okay so I am not a fan of how I look in the picture but we had a realxing time. Thanks Mom and Dad! Sean so sorry you missed out. Happy Birthday Shannon, Jaimie, Sean and me. When I came home Kelty and Teagan admired my painted toes and loved the flower stickers. I painted their toes and put little stickers on their toes. They loved it.

3 comments:

ariel said...

My feet should be included in this!!!

Rebecca said...

Looks like tons of fun! I have a little birthday treat for you! I will try and get it over to you in the next few days. (Dan has been out of town....so the heavens will rejoice when he gets home tonight!)

montanawildflower said...

how fun! we should totally get pedicures when you and R come out next month. :)