Guess who's turn it was for Family Home Evening last night? Of course there was bearing of our testimonies after playing the wii and yummy dessert. Why is it that after every FHE lesson Kelty insists on marshmallow popcorn. We invested in a second controller and so now we all fight over taking turns playing. Teagan has no idea what to do with the controller so she just cheers us on. Kelty really enjoys playing baseball she gets a little frustrated over bowling. She takes after her mom. When Brett and I were dating we only went bowling once. So I can definately tell you that I am lame at it but not on the wii. Also note the new tinkerbell pj's worn by Kelty. She lives in them.
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Brett's idea of Family Home Evening
Posted by Dagley Family at 5:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I've seen your game Brett....I'm pretty sure Kelty beat you!
-Sean
Post a Comment