Saturday, March 08, 2008

they grow up way too fast...

Kelty at day one


Teagan at day one


My babies aren't babies anymore. I was having one of those in awe days where I would look at each of my girls when they were talking or playing and they just look old to me. I tried sleeping in this morning and at 6:10 am Kelty came into my room and got in bed and told me to wake up. I told her I was trying to sleep in and she replied saying, "mom you have to sleep in the dark not in the sunny". Kelty went to the movie Enchanted with Grandma Smith and Aunt Shannon tonight. Teagan loves it when Kelty is gone then she goes up into Kelty's room and plays with all the forbidden princess dolls and polly pocket dolls. Teagan is in her NO NOT ME stage. Everything you ask or tell her to do she replies with NO NOT ME unless you bribe with chocolate and then she is as sweet as an angel. We are working on potty training and well today was a NO NOT ME day.