Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th in New York City

Yummy Bistro Restaurant in Garden City, New York
Steph riding and talking on the Long Island Rail
Jay in front of HRC in New York
Jay kept laughing at all my strange faces I made. I do not take pictures well.

I have been in New York for the last 3 days for an Arbinger seminar. My sister Jaimie flew out yesterday morning and we went and saw a broadway show and walked through times square. It was quite the experience to take the train into the city and to take it home at midnight. We have become pro's at riding the Long Island Rail Road. The seminar was in Garden City, New York and what a beautiful town this is. I have a favorite little bistro we ate at for the last two days. They make the yummiest wrap sandwiches and I love the New Yorker accent here. Tonightwe took the train into Penn Sation again and walked to Central Park and ate dinner at the park. We took the typical tourist pictures and made a stop at the M&M factory and called it a night.

2 comments:

montanawildflower said...

Steph! Yeah, I'm so glad you and Brett are both back home together and safe! Loved all the pictures and updates. And...I'm so glad you kept that super cute shirt. You look great!

Danielle said...

How lucky you are to go to New York! One day I will get to travel like you... my dream! Thanks for sharing your great pics; it's good to keep up with your family.