Brett and I have traveled 105,540 miles together plus some mileage unaccounted for in the years we have been married. That is 4.25 times around the world and at this rate of 11,726 miles traveled per year it will take us 11.3 years to make it to the moon. No problem! In my eyes you have already taken me there and back. I love you Brett! Happy Anniversary! Where should we go next honey?
Monday, August 18, 2008
"It's not the years, honey, It's the mileage" Indiana Jones Raiders of the Lost Ark
Brett and I have traveled 105,540 miles together plus some mileage unaccounted for in the years we have been married. That is 4.25 times around the world and at this rate of 11,726 miles traveled per year it will take us 11.3 years to make it to the moon. No problem! In my eyes you have already taken me there and back. I love you Brett! Happy Anniversary! Where should we go next honey?
Posted by Dagley Family at 7:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
How about Logan!!!! Just kidding. Happy Anniversary. I love you too. I will pick up some dinner and we can celebrate.
Happy Day to you guys!! Love ya
Congrats to you both. You guys are great. Hope it was a beautiful day!
Love your guts!
There you go traveling, again! Man, do you ever stay home?!? Sounds like we missed out on the ward campout! Happy Anniversary!
I still can't believe you spent your anniversary at the ward campout. It was great to have you there and you were good sports. Happy Anniversary.
Congrats guys! I would now like (standing up with a megaphone) to take all the credit with this one. If it hadn't been for me bombing math, you two would cease to exist.
Don't thank me now...Just drop by more fudge!
(Good luck with your crazy week Steph!)
Post a Comment