Okay girls and you know who you are! Yesterday after driving partly home from a half marathon I ran in Mapleton I drove through the city of Provo and the provo canyon to get to Heber City and whoa I just had a flood of memmories from the summer of 96. I have forgotten how beautiful this drive was as I drove by Squaw Peak, Bridal veil falls and Stewart falls. I remembered random funny memories like Park City Main Street Pizza and noddles and the Alpine slides and Cathy trying to drive Terry's truck and I think the emergency break was on but we were all wondering if she could drive a stick? or "If my girlfriend is skipping down the street well that is it. I'd break up with her". Hanging out at the swimming pool like every day and I think we all remembered to wear our sunblock right!?! The quote board - Paradise in Provo, He's not Mr Right but he is Mr Right now, It's all good, Must go Faster, So I"ll just throw him and it just blew up or Ho-made bread!! Hey girls if you are reading this blog I love you all and I am so glad I was able to spend the summer with you chiques. If I remember right you all had jobs and were going to school and well I was trying to figure out life but what great examples you were to me. I love hearing you are all married and have children and are mothers now. You girls Rock! I'll have to add a picture later.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How did your half-marathon go? I know for you that's no big deal, but I ran my first one yesterday. I want to die today! Anyway - you're too cute. I love reading your blog. If you're ever wanting to run really slow, call me & we'll go for a jog! :)
Tig
Just catching up on your blog and didn't expect the walk down memory lane :) That was a great summer, I was taking Anatomy spring semester and eating/drinking/breathing all of the medical terms, crazy. I remember coming home from studying with all of you girls hanging out at the pool. Totally laughing at Cath driving Terry's truck. Good times. It is beautiful down this way. Utah rocks.
I am an excellent driver! :O So fun to think about that summer- that was one of my favorites ever! We were so lucky to have such fun at college. Tig, your family is beautiful and I love your blog. One of these days I'll get one going. Thanks for the happy memories! LY-Cathy
Post a Comment