Thanks for sharing. Really strengthens my testimony to know that our prophets and apostles knew long ago what challenges we would be facing and which direction this Church would be led.
Thank you for this inspiring clip. I am always amazed at the wisdom and foresight of our prophets and apostles. I am so grateful to have these leaders, that I may cling to that iron rod with all my might!
Steph loves to run marathons, and jump on the trampoline with her girls and absolutely adores Brett! Brett enjoys golfing, playing basketball and wakeboarding. We are still trying to figure out the parenting thing and our daughters are giving us great practice. Kelty loves anything to do with princesses and the color pink. Teagan loves cars and dinosaurs.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. Really strengthens my testimony to know that our prophets and apostles knew long ago what challenges we would be facing and which direction this Church would be led.
Thank you for this inspiring clip. I am always amazed at the wisdom and foresight of our prophets and apostles. I am so grateful to have these leaders, that I may cling to that iron rod with all my might!
Post a Comment