We have a nephew who is an elf this year on the Polar express train ride in Heber City. Thursday night was dress rehearsal night and we were invited by Grandma and Grandpa to go. I told Kelty and Teagan there was a special surprise after school. When we arrived at the train station Teagan was excitted to go on the train but Kelty had no idea what was really going on until I told her she was riding the polar express to go to the North Pole. When we walked to the ticket booth Kelty asked me where her pajamas were becuase she saw lots of kids wearing them and I told her I didn't bring them then she said did Grandma bring them? FYI - if you do this don't forget to dress them up in their pj's. Kelty loved it. On the train ride she kept saying, "I have never been to the North Pole". They loved seeing Santa and Mrs. Clause. They especially loved getting the bell from Santa's helpers and having the conductor punch their tickets. What a fun way to kick off the holiday season. Kelty wants to go back again with her dad this time and she wants to wear her pajamas.





1 comments:
We love the polar express! We did it last year & are going again in December! I'm so glad you had fun! We're taking friends for the first time, so we're hoping they'll like it too! :)
Post a Comment