SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so jealous. We should be going to Hawaii this year with our family, but my bro is on a mission, so we'll go when he gets back instead. :( It's so amazing there... have fun!
Steph loves to run marathons, and jump on the trampoline with her girls and absolutely adores Brett! Brett enjoys golfing, playing basketball and wakeboarding. We are still trying to figure out the parenting thing and our daughters are giving us great practice. Kelty loves anything to do with princesses and the color pink. Teagan loves cars and dinosaurs.
3 comments:
SO BEAUTIFUL! I am so jealous. We should be going to Hawaii this year with our family, but my bro is on a mission, so we'll go when he gets back instead. :( It's so amazing there... have fun!
Tig
My parents and Manee and her family are on their way to Hawaii right now! Looks like you guys had so much fun! Wish we were going this year.
The flip flops on the beach make me want to go somewhere warm and sandy! I'm glad you had fun and the sun shone for you all!
Post a Comment