Sunday, November 23, 2008

ALOHA!!!

We made it to Hawaii and the girls did surprisingly well on both flights. Thank goodness the girls slept for 3 hours on the longer flight to HNL. Teagan always wants to leave and go somewhere and when we get to the place or we are on the way after 10 minutes she says she wants to go home. So after we were waiting in the airport for several hours Teagan said she wanted to go home and didn't want to go to Hawaii no more. I told her it was too late to return back home. She had to toughen up and go to Hawaii. Now that we have been here 24 hours. I think she is loving it and may not want to go back home.

This is what i call a piece of heaven. I love walking bare foot on the beach.

My two little mermaids.







0 comments: