Sunday, February 22, 2009

When life deals you lemons make lemonade...






This week life gave us snow so we made the best out of it. I am not a huge fan of the colder weather but I do like the whiteness of the snow and how beautiful it makes everything look outside. After Brett had spent what seemed like hours snow blowing on Tuesday evening he made the girls a slide in our backyard with the fresh snow. They loved it and the slide is all they still talk about with their friends. Way to go Brett! By the way these picures were taken at 10pm at night. I know we are terrible parents and let our girls stay up way past bedtime to enjoy the snow. Sorry if we kept our neighbors up.

3 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Brett! I am impressed! That is an awesome slide! Hope the girls had fun.

Kellie said...

Ok that looks fun! way to go Brett!

Amy said...

I would of brought my boys over if I had only known you had a snow slide! Hey I noticed your sweet tooth fairy link over there.... did you know the owner Megan Brown and I used to be roomates at BYU? I love that crazy girl! Small world, first the Tripps now this!