I sure have liked the warmer weather these last few days and running in shorts. I can't get too excitted for it because I am afriad the colder weather is around the corner again. I hate being teased like this. But I am just grateful I can run and I think more then anything it keeps me sane. I have been asked what marathons I am training for and the next one is on June 13th, Utah Valley Marathon. This past month's findings was $1.55 in change. It is alot easier to find change when there is no snow on the ground.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
February's running earnings...
Posted by Dagley Family at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
What are you saving for? Keep up the motivation for all us half-marathoners!
Steph did I get your email address right? I tried to forward on that email I got about the revised course for our marathon, hope you got it, let me know if I messed it up:) If I find any magic knee potion I'll be sure to buy 2 bottles and drop one off at your house!
Where are you running that you are finding money? I never see any money on the ground. ...maybe you are finding MY money that I am dropping?!
Looks like you best be updating your blog! What happened? Check out my blog when you get a chance! I nominated you for something!
I'm so glad Rebecca keeps in touch with you guys! It's been so fun to look through your blog and see what you've been up to. I hope you're well!
Love,
Emily G.(Seamons)
Post a Comment