
My friend Rebecca nominated my blog for an award. Her reason - because I travel so much! Thus one of the many reasons why I am behind on my blog. I don't consider my blog Kreativ and wish I had those Kreativ juices like my friend Rebecca. Anyways, Thank you! I will try to update as soon as I can find time and my cord to my camera.
Rules:
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.
Here are my picks for "Kreativ"-ness:
My sister-in-law Ariel . She is the one I blame for the blogging addiction I have. She shares the coolest most random stuff on her blog. She has so many fun sites on her blog to visit. You could spend hours reading on her blog. I also love all her fun pictures she takes and the fun recipe's she shares.
My sister Jay. She shares her life as a newlywed. Well now she shouldn't be considered a newlywed since they will be celebrating two years together. I enjoy her stories of what it is like to be living away from family. We stay in touch through our blogs. I am so proud of what she has accomplished and continues to learn about life through her experiences.
Next, one of my running friends, who I wish I could keep up with, Heather. She is so dang "Kreative"! Always learning and teaching herself new skills and talents. She has a very cute family and it is very evident she loves being a mom and raising her children. She is a wonderful example to me.
My Martha Stewart Gap Sista . Can Jen find any more projects to work on? She finds the best buys on everything and is just so dang cute. She is so stylish and If only I could look and be more like her.
My brother Seth. He mostly shares videos he makes which are religious/political. He is one Kreativ and talented person. If only I could think the way he does maybe not I would never get any sleep. Thank you Seth! Oh and he is a Sarah Palin Fan!
My college roommate Brae (Private blog)! She is a busy mom of 3, twins included and shares highlights of what is most important to her. We share the same love for Alaska as we both grew up there and had the best childhood living in the great outdoors.
Last but not least, cute Jennilyn (Private blog). She is a fun loving mother and wife supporting her husband and family these past 10 years while her husband finishes medical school. She is an inspiration to me of what true love is. To stand by her husband at all times and help him accomplish his dream and goals of being a doctor and to have the faith to move to so many different locations with a family in tow. Good-Luck you guys as you begin your new journey!
Congratulations to all who won!




