This was Brett the day after Tax Day! He didn't wake up until 9:30am. His eyes were so bloodshot. The girls were in heaven to have their dad home all day. (Funny story, during springbreak I took the girls to Cherry Hills to play minature golf. There was a young boy and his Dad ahead of us golfing. Kelty turned to Teagan and said, some dad's work like our dad and some dad's stay home and play with their kids. I am so curious as to what my kids are thinking and find their way of talking so interesting). Brett took them swimming, ate donuts and went to the distribution center to pick out CTR rings, tiny books of mormon and church videos. I know kind of strange but hey they had fun. (So that day Kelty and Teagan's dad didn't work and stayed home to play with his kids. What a treat for them!)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
What a cute little picture. It makes me wish I were home right now snuggling up with my little ones!
Post a Comment