We had a wonderful Easter. Of course we did all the traditional fun activities from easter pictures to painting eggs and going to to a few easter egg hunts and we had a yummy easter dinner with Brett's family. We had a special FHE the week before Easter and shared with the girls the events that took place before Christ's crucifiction and shared I shared a few things each night up until Easter. Later in the week when I asked Kelty why we celebrated Easter she said, "It is about Jesus", That's great Kelty and I thought she was finished and then she said, "Because Jesus was resurrected". I looked at her with my big eyes so impressed and said Wow! Kelty you are right! I love this age when they are starting to learn and understand the gospel principles. When I look at Kelty I still picture her as a little baby and so when she said resurrection I was seeing my little baby saying those big words. Jaimie and Josh came up over the Easter weekend and the girls were able to play with them. It is nice to have them entertain our kids since we are so tired all the time. On Easter we had a family egg hunt with Brett's family and went to the park to fly their kites.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That was such a fun easter. thank you! Thank you!
Your girls are SO cute. I found your blog from Ambers. -Amanda
Post a Comment