Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shalom from the Holy Land! And goodbye to Egypt!

I can't believe our Israel/Egypt trip came and went. We have been looking so forward to this experience since October of 2008! We toured with Cal and Lynette Stephens. They are the neatest couple who spent a year teaching at the Jerusalem Center from 1999-2000. Brother Stephens did an amazing job sharing his knowledge from the scriptures and teaching about the history and the people. Words can not even describe the feelings felt while visiting the Holy Land ( and Egypt is in it's own category by itself. I have plenty of words to descirbe that place but don't want to here!) Where do I even begin? How about with pictures!














































7 comments:

sarahhicken said...

Looks like an amazing trip! Can't wait to hear more about it.

Amy said...

Wow!!!! I want to know more about this mud that Brett is letting you wipe all over him, lol! Love the pics, can't wait to hear all your stories! BTW.... only 3 weeks left, I'm so excited:)

Bump and Erin said...

What an amazing experience! I am so glad that you got to go! I love your pictures!

Heather said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! That looks like such a fun trip and an amazing experience! Thanks for the run this morning!

Jamie D said...

Seeing all of your pictures from Jerusalem brought back so many memories of the 4 months I spent there!! I can't wait to go back...some day!!

SJ said...

Looks like an amazing time. You are so lucky to share it with Brett! How fun.
Sarah Jane

Paige said...

What an amazing trip! I love all the great pictures you got. Glad you had fun & made it home safely.