Thursday, June 04, 2009

family matters

I should be working on my YW lesson for Sunday but I am not. I am spending my time looking through pics my friend Kellie took. I am loving the pics of the girls. Thanks Kellie! What windy saturday it was but no bugs. Thank goodness or these princesses would have gone hysterical.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teagan let herself be photographed!!! Wow! I"m way impressed. I really like the pictures. I'm sure we will see these all over Mom's house.

montanawildflower said...

Adorable!!! Just love them. Post or send me more to look at. I loved seeing you the other day. I sure miss spending time with you and R. Makes me want to live closer. Remember....conf call! Good luck tomorrow.

sarahhicken said...

Those are great pictures! What a beautiful family you have.

Bump and Erin said...

So cute! Your friend did such a great job!

Amy said...

I love these where did you guys take them? Hey what do you think about getting some pre-race pedicures this week?

Danielle said...

Kellie does such a great job. I need to be giving her a call again to set up a time to get more family pics.
Thanks for sharing these. They are darling. Your girls are beautiful!

ariel said...

these are so cute! i'm amazed she got teagan to smile for a picture!

Heather said...

Those are adorable! She did a great job. Are these the ones you had taken at Antelope Island?