It was a fun friday - the jazz game and the best part was they won. I also got into St. George marathon. Love that marathon. Looking forward to training all summer. Saturday was super just because we did so much in one day. Yard work, stained the back porch, cleaned out both cars and washed them, primary lesson and Brett made a run to Home Depot for supplies and then picked up the hanging flower baskets as seen in the picture. It's a mothers day tradition. And I even got in a pedicure and lunch with my mom. Spiritual sunday - I went to my mom's relief society and she gave a wonderful lesson. It was so good. I had a headache the rest of the day because of all the crying from the lesson. I hate when that happens. I substituted in Kelty's primary class and the children were heaven sent. They said the cutest things and when asked, What is Faith?, little emma said you just believe. I was so impressed with their stories and their willingness to give prayers. Brett and the girls were so cute for mother's day. Waffles and strawberry delight for breakfast along with the homemade cards. I had emailed Brett a link a while back to hint what I would like for mother's day (not that I should do that) but i thought I was being helpful reminding him what was coming up and what I would really like.He told me that he had ordered the necklace and it will get here in a week or so. I am so excitted. I am not a fan of jewlery but i found this website which has handmade jewlery by lisa leonard and she is amazing the different styles she makes. You will just have to wait to see the necklace.
Monday, May 12, 2008
fantastic friday, super saturday, spiritual sunday
Posted by Dagley Family at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Congrats on St. George! I'll train with you - if you don't mind me tagging along and slowing you doooowwwwwn.
Post a Comment