Thursday, May 15, 2008

random...

I was running with my friend this morning telling her how we didn't buy a digital camera until 2003 so i have all these hundreds of photos that are sitting in boxes. Then the thought occured to me I should scan them all so i can save them in my computer. What was I thinking. I have started this new project and it will probably drag on for a year since every picture has a memory and I sort of daze off thinking about it then I realize I need to scan the next one. Here are a few that brought back some great memories....

Going back to Litchfield to visit grandma Sabbe. She was so awesome. She fed the sister missionaries and let us spend P-day with her. We washed our clothes at her house, ate lunch with her and wrote our letters from her kitchen table. She introduced me to raspberry rumble ice cream. Her nickname for me was "Little bit". She thought I was tiny for a sister missionary. When I look back at my mission pictures I don't see what she saw. I bet i gained 20 pounds on my mission. She moved and I haven't been able to find her.
Phoenix zoo with my family. Had to take the touristy picture. Now my girls think it is the coolest. This was a fun trip to Mesa/Phoenix, AZ. We went and saw the Easter pageant and swam alot. Fun family memories.
My sister Brighton's first year away from home. We drove her to Ricks college. Lets just say she fit in just fine with her hic belt buckle. She even married a hic.
My mom posted a sign out in front of her yard before I left for my second marathon in St.George. My family are such a great support and Brett makes an awesome water boy when I am in training. Thanks for all those times you drove early in the morning waiting for me at every other mile to hand me water. He still does it when I go on long runs. You Rock Brett!

1 comments:

Heather said...

When you are finished scanning your pictures - will you scan mine? Thanks for dragging me along on the run - one day, I hope to be able to keep up with you!