I totally snagged these pictures of the girls off my brother and sister-in-law's blog. Brett is taking me canoeing tomorrow night and after seeing these pictures of the canoe capsized at a lake near our cabin maybe I have second thoughts. Just kidding. How in the world? Brett don't get any ideas.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
more pics from the cabin
I totally snagged these pictures of the girls off my brother and sister-in-law's blog. Brett is taking me canoeing tomorrow night and after seeing these pictures of the canoe capsized at a lake near our cabin maybe I have second thoughts. Just kidding. How in the world? Brett don't get any ideas.
Posted by Dagley Family at 7:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I'm jealous! I wish we could get out to Utah... one of these days. Looks like fun. BTW, Am told me about your blog. It's so fun to see your cute family.
Post a Comment