Saturday, August 02, 2008

ca.noe.ing

If anyone wants a fun recreational activity to do then I suggest canoeing at Causey Dam. It was so much fun. Brett has been wanting to go canoeing for a long time now. He planned this fun activity seriously three weeks ago by reserving a canoe from WSU Wilderness Recreational Center. He packed a dinner and we were off canoeing by 5:30pm. It was a very peaceful and beautiful night. I thought my arms would be sore today but not at all. Thanks Brett for a fun date. I would go again with you of course.






4 comments:

Kellie said...

Yeah.. you didnt tip the canoe! sounds like fun, I bet it was soo beautiful! It was so fun to see you guys at Pineview, Wyatt keeps telling me to call and see if Kelty wants to come play.. we should get together and let them run wild!

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun! I need to try canoeing {that's an awkward word to spell}. I love the pictures.

Heather said...

I want to go canoeing now... Looks like fun and so peaceful.

I like the new blog background!

Paige said...

How cute are you guys - looks like so much fun! It's beautiful up there. And I too love the new look of your blog! :)